Hey Stranger of Ragnafied!

Welcome to Ragnafied Boards, if you're new here. register an account now to communicate with fellow Citizens of Ragnafied! Useful links are posted above this message to provide basic guides for you when you register! What are the perks of registering to our boards? It's listed below!

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
kinioro

Kvm bg

Hi everyone how are you? well after a long observation it's easy to say that bg is something nothing motivating  here , it's simple people only farm with friends , do his kvm and just never go back again to play some bg , this make a quite dificult for some new players , and now is my suggestion to change this...
first one -> put another itens to buy with badges !! how abaut some blacksmith blessings with some kvm points for old players play a new kvm ? or other itens that help all type of players.
second sugestion -> alow badges to be in storage... it's kinda boring only play with one class to take all the points .
third -> alow to start 2x2 , it's expansive BG when start with 2 player another player come when see started
fourth ( based on the last ) -> badges proportional of numbers of player i think 5 badges for player to win ( 10 badges 2x2 - 15 badges 3x3 20 badges 4x4) can improve the number of players
and the last is -> one rank that give reward of best bg players.....
well give me some feedback if possible , just a sugestion

• Like 1

+1 to it as well the Recent change made the Bg even less happen then before a Change is Needed.